Chapter Service Events
Service is a key part of what makes Delta Sigma Pi special. We are dedicated to giving back in any way we can. Here are some events our brothers have participated in during the Spring semester:
- American Red Cross Blood Drive
- We proudly coordinate, volunteer and donate blood at least once a month to the American Red Cross.
- Hoops for Hope
- We coordinate a 3v3 basketball tournament every year in honor of a cause that is close to our chapter’s hearts. In the Winter of 2016, our proceeds went to Lindner Center of Hope, which is an institution in Cincinnati, Ohio that aids those with mental illness. For more information, please check out our page on Hoops for Hope.
- Manna café
- Every Wednesday, a group of Brothers sign up to prepare food at a local church for the homeless in downtown Columbus.
- At chapter, each Brother is encouraged to put their phones away. With UNICEF, if they do not use their phone for 15 minutes, it will provide 3 days worth of clean water to those in need. For more information, please visit the link https://www.unicefusa.org/mission/usa/unicef-tap-project
- Volunteer at Children’s Hunger Alliance, Menu of Hope, The OHRR Home, Ronald McDonald House and many more places!
For more information about past events, our service values or future events, please contact our VP of Community Service, Hannah Hoffer, at email@example.com!