Chapter Service Events
Service is a key part of what makes Delta Sigma Pi special. We are dedicated to giving back in any way we can. Here are some events our brothers have participated in during the fall semester:
- American Red Cross Blood Drive
- We proudly coordinate, volunteer and donate blood at least once a month to the American Red Cross.
- Hoops for Hope
- We coordinate a 3v3 basketball tournament every year in honor of a cause that is close to our chapter’s heart. Proceeds from our Fall 2017 tournament went to The Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation.
- Manna café
- Every Wednesday, a group of Brothers sign up to prepare food at a local church for the homeless in downtown Columbus.
- Helping Haitian Angels
- Please refer to the next page
- Volunteer at Children’s Hunger Alliance, Menu of Hope, The OHRR Home, Ronald McDonald House and many more places!
For more information about past events, our service values or future events, please contact our VP of Community Service, Joseph Conner, at firstname.lastname@example.org!